orus DEC200, the Digital Handheld Fundus Camera from Medimaging Integrated Solution, Inc. (MiiS), is currently the only portable fundus camera that delivers 45 degree FOV and true 5MP (2592*1944 pixels) of fundus images for health care professionals at all locations including hospitals, clinics, health screening centres and mobile medical stations.
- Horus DEC200 Non-Mydriatic Digital Handheld Fundus Camera offers high image quality with ISO 10940 fulfilment.
- 5MP (2592*1944 pixels) and 45 degree FOV of fundus image are captured to provide more details.
- 7 internal fixation targets for macula center, disk center and peripheral image in DEC 200 optical modules.
- Horus DEC200 provides both auto-focus and powerfocus function to facilitate image capturing.
- Touch LCD Screen and Wi-Fi compatibility are also equipped.
- With a special slit lamp jig, Hours DEC 200 can be mounted with slit lamp for desktop application.
- The light and compact design of Horus DEC200 makes screening and documentation of retinal conditions like AMD, Glaucoma and Diabetic Retinopathy easier than ever before. Cost-effective fundus image capture, and is ideal for early diagnosis, telemedicine, mobile care and outreach activities.
- Focus Range: Auto Focus/ Manual Focus -20D~ +20D
- Foot Switch
- Slit Lamp Jig
- Table Mount Modular (Chinrest+Metal Base)
- Review Software
- Wireless transmitter adapter